Today we all got up to meet at the school before our trip to Köln. we then headed out to the train station for about an hour and a half. Zack, Steph, Ellyn and I all had to sit on the ground of the train because there were no seats open for us.
Then we arrived at the train station in Köln and then we headed to the tourist information area where we were at for awhile to wait for the tour guide. That was when some of us went to get a "Döner" it was so good. After we ate we went to a gift shop where i got most of my stuff for my family. Next we had to meet at some statue by the tourist information area to get the tour of the city. The tour was shorter than I thought it was going to be, but it was really cool to see some of the stuff that was in the tour.
After the tour was over Zack, Steph, and I walked around to get some more gifts or souvenirs but we really didn't fine any of that kind of stuff. We went to an H&M store, and Zack and I bought some really cool clothes that we are going to wear on Tuesday it is going to be so funny I cant wait for everyone's reaction to it. Then we had to all meet back a the statue by the tourist information area at about 4:50 or 5:50.
After we all got together and then left to get on the train back to Greven. It was really funny, we saw a guy and he was really cool. Then we all met with our partners at the train station in Greven. Then I went with Jan back to his house to eat some food, and to write my really short blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment