Today I woke up and ate breakfast, I had a delicious chocolate croissant. I swear they are the best thing I have ever eaten for breakfast. I packed my bag, put on my shoes and then I was off to school.
Getting to the school isn't the most fun in my opinion, the bikes are a real pain in the butt. The seats are high and the steering is way different, so far, I have only ran into one bush. Once at school I went to homeroom where we talked about the usual things. Then Erica and I went to class with Helena.
The fist class was interesting beside the fact I had no clue what was going on. It really is nice to have another American GAPPie with me. After that class we went to art. Art was pretty fun, The class was getting their grades so we could pretty much just talk the whole hour. To entertain ourselves Erica and I creeped on a kid named Arne Klingenhagen, it was all just for some good fun.
After art Erica and I took a trip to the bathroom while Helena went to go buy some hot coco. I really feel that the bathrooms are way more efficient at this school, there are more stalls and more room. We met Helena at the little cafe place were she was buying the coco, I thought the cafe was really nice, it was like a little break place for students to escape from school. Then when we were on our way to our next class, we ran into Zach and his partner Lukas. After we talked for a bit Erica and I decided to go with Zach and Lukas to Science.
Science was also pretty fun, as soon as we got there we were told we couldn't drink in there so we had to chug our coco, then the rest of the hour while the German students were doing experiments about bridges Erica, Zach, Lukas and I drew a picture together. Once that class was over Erica went home and I went to English with Zach and Lukas. English was also fun, the class played Who Wants to be a Millionaire on the subjects of Slumdog Millionaire and India. Lukas won! And as a prize he won a kinder egg thingy. It's a chocolate egg with a capsule holding a toy on the inside. He even almost won the second round too. After English I met with Helena and we headed home.
Once at home Helena made some really tasty Pasta and I made my recipe for the family. I choose the classy dessert, Worms in Dirt, or Dirt Cake, which ever you prefer. I would call it a success, it tasted pretty great, in my opinion, and from what I could tell they liked it... They just said "It wasn't very pretty." Hahahahaha.
Later that night Helena had Handball. She coached a young girls team, and they had a game. The little girls were really cute, and they all seem to try hard, I didn't see any slackers in the group. Soon after practice it was game time. A lot of other GAPPies showed up for the game. We had a lot of fun messing around, and cheering for the Greven team, but in the end they lost.
Overall today was a great day, I laughed a lot, had a blast at school, and made a successful meal! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment